Credit Card Usage Agreement For Employees

September 16, 2021

Normally, our company will withdraw a credit card on your behalf. You can use it for business expenses and our company will pay the card bills. 8. A lost or stolen card must be immediately notified by telephone to first Bankcard Customer Service (1-800-477-4941) and to the Business Office at (308) 385-5900 x144. Sometimes we issue credit cards that can only be used for specific purposes (e.g.B. payment for gas). 1. The card shall be made available to district staff on the basis of their need to purchase business-related goods and services. A card can be revoked at any time due to a change in allocation or location.

The map is neither a claim nor reflects the title or position.

No Comments »

Comments are closed.